Training Without Walls (TWOW) is BBNC’s management and leadership development program created to help develop and retain leaders with a commitment to the advancement of the Native community.
TWOW is a two year program consisting of two-day sessions held three times per year.
- Networking opportunity with other participants in the program and with leaders from Bristol Bay and the Native community
- Learn leadership skills that will assist you to advance in your career or to acquire board and council leadership positions
- Receive three college credits and professional education
- Receive mentoring and coaching from experienced leaders
- BBNC shareholder or descendant
- Bachelor’s degree and five years work experience OR ten years work experience with upward progression
- Currently employed and working in management or are on a management track
- 25+ years of age
- Show an interest and commitment to the program
Online applications for the TWOW program will be available Monday, March 4, 2019. If you have any questions, please contact BBNC’s Shareholder Development department at (907) 278-3602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.