Bristol Bay Native Corporation (BBNC) is hosting a school bus driver training in King Salmon from March 9-17, 2023! The school bus endorsement applies to applicants who wish to drive a school bus in any Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
Prior to applying to the school bus driver training, applicants must have their Commercial Learner’s Permit (CLP) and their Passenger (P) and School Bus (S) endorsements.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid driving license for at least three years
- Have a Department of Transportation (DOT) Medical Certificate
- Have no major driving violations in the past two years (including suspended license or driving under the influence [DUI])
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Provide finger printing for a background test
- Have a resume and talent bank profile on myBBNC.net
Apply online by clicking here. The deadline to apply is Friday, February 23, 2024 at 5:00 p.m. Alaska time. If you have any questions, please contact Martha Anelon at firstname.lastname@example.org or (907) 265-7861.