All Wells Fargo branches are taking hard steps to reduce customer physical contact.
Their procedures are changing daily in efforts to keep our customers and employees healthy and safe during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak.
Branches in Bethel, Dillingham and King Salmon are limiting access and face-to-face contact.
- New hours, as of 2/25/20: Mon- Fri, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- Branches are operating with locked doors. Access is limited to transactions that can’t be accomplished at the ATM, online or by Phone.
- Dillingham’s Drive-Through is open 10:00 – 2:00.
- Banker by appointment only
- Implemented “one in, one out” rule, if the lobby reaches two customers
- We kindly ask visitors to maintain a six foot distance from others
- Cash will be available through the ATM
- Branch manager will make sure the ATM and night drop are checked daily