Training Without Walls (TWOW) is BBNC’s management and leadership development program created to help develop and retain leaders with a commitment to the advancement of the Native community.
TWOW is a two year program consisting of two-day sessions held three times per year.
Course topics include
- Session #1 – Increasing Leader Effectiveness
- Session #2 – Ethics, Employee Engagement and Performance Management
- Session #3 – Time and Stress Management and Organizational Change
- Session #4 – Presentation Skills, Persuasion Strategies and Negotiation Tactics
- Session #5 – Legal Aspects of Management
- Session #6 – Board of Director Training and Large Group Meeting Management
- Networking opportunity with other participants in the program and with leaders from Bristol Bay and the Native community
- Learn leadership skills that will assist you to advance in your career or to acquire board and council leadership positions
- Receive six college credits and professional education
- Receive mentoring and coaching from experienced leaders
- BBNC shareholders, shareholder spouses, or descendants of BBNC shareholders
- Bachelor’s degree and five years work experience OR ten years work experience with upward progression
- Currently employed and working in management or are on a management track
- 25+ years of age
- Show an interest and commitment to the program
Complete applications must be received by Friday, April 12, 2019 by 5:00 p.m. AK time and can be found here. If you have any questions, please contact BBNC’s Shareholder Development department at (907) 278-3602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.