We understand that good hiring decisions are critical to our success.
We take the recruiting process seriously and select only those individuals who are motivated to learn and grow, and who take pride in a job well done.We also recognizes that happy employees are productive employees. Treating our team well is one of our top priorities. It’s the right thing to do, and it makes good business sense. Accordingly, we strive to create a working environment that is both intellectually stimulating and personally satisfying.
Our EEO Policy
We are an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state of local law.
EEO is the law. Please visit the following link below to view the EEO poster.
All applicants must complete an online application to be considered for a job.
Note 1: BBNC is rolling out a new job application system. Thank you for your patience. For inquiries, please contact BBNC’s Human Resources department at 907.278.3602.
Note 2: If you have already applied for a job on a system, you do not need to reapply in another system.
Instructions are immediately following the buttons below.
To apply for a job with Bristol Bay Industrial and its companies (Peak Oilfield Service Co., Bristol Alliance Fuels, Kakivik Asset Management, CCI Industrial Services, and Alaska Directional Drilling), Bristol Alliance of Companies or CCI Alliance of Companies follow the steps below:
- Click the “BRISTOL BAY INDUSTRIAL, BRISTOL ALLIANCE AND CCI ALLIANCE OF COMPANIES’ JOB OPENINGS” button above.
- On the Job Opportunities Page you can search for open positions in the following 2 ways:
- To view ALL open positions, click the link on the page that says “Browse all open positions.” A list of all jobs will open up categorized by position title, company, location and open date.
- To search for jobs by job type, location, or by company name, click on the category options you are interested in and then click the “search” box. A list of positions with your search criteria will open up. Please note that if you want to see all positions posted by each individual company only search by company name and leave other fields blank.
- To view the full job description of a particular job you want to apply for, click on the job title. A full description will open for you to review.
- To apply, click on “Apply Now.”
- You may or may not already have an account you’ve created previously.
- If you already have an account from applying for a previous position with that company, select the “Click Here” link to bring you to the profile username and password page. Sign in and update your profile to apply for the job.
- If you have not created an account previously,
- You may upload a resume on this page – click “Choose File,” select your resume, and click “Open” to attach your resume. Click “Next.”
- If you do not have a resume, click “Next” and fully complete the job application.
- You will receive a confirmation email providing you with the password to your profile and instructions on how to maintain your profile for future job openings.
- Please ensure you have fully completed the application. Incomplete applications will be determined unqualified for the position.
To apply for a job at BBNC and all other BBNC companies (Badger Technical Services, PetroCard, BBAT, BBSS, and the Eagle, Glacier, SpecPro and Vista Groups), follow the steps below:
- Click the “BBNC AND ALL OTHER BBNC COMPANIES’ JOB OPENINGS” button above.
- To read full job descriptions, click on the job title.
- To apply, click on “Apply Now.”
- Here, you can either create an account, or click “Login” at the bottom if you’ve already created an account.
- If you’ve already created an account, your username is your email address.
- You have three options to populate your application for this position:
- uploading your resume
- manual input.
- Complete the application using one of the above three methods.
- Click “Submit.”