Enriching Our Native Way of Life
Our heritage is what guides every step of our corporation’s path. BBNC’s mission, vision, and values reflect a deep reverence for the land that has sustained our people for thousands of years—and a commitment to enhance the lives of our shareholders in every way we can.
Our Mission: Enriching our Native way of life.
Our Vision: To protect the land in the Bristol Bay region, celebrate the legacy of its people, and enhance the lives of BBNC shareholders.
- Build the financial strength of BBNC
- Pay predictable and increasing shareholder distributions
- Balance responsible development and protection of our lands, fisheries and resources
- Increase shareholder employment and development opportunities
- Support educational, cultural and social initiatives that positively affect shareholders and descendants
- Help to develop economic opportunities in the Bristol Bay region
- Respect the people, land and natural resources that are the basis for our culture and the Native way of life.
- Responsibly manage natural resources, prioritizing the cultural and economic value of the Bristol Bay fishery.
- Responsibly manage financial resources, leading to a continuous source of distributions and benefits for our shareholders.
- Maintain integrity and fairness in our dealings with all stakeholders.