Leslie Savo began her career with BBNC family of companies at Bristol Environmental & Engineering Services Company, where she worked for six years. She then joined the BBNC corporate office ten years ago this August.
Leslie, who is known around the office to make delicious salmon spread, works in Shareholder and Corporate Relations with shareholder records. Her job duties include gift of shares, address changes, direct deposits, check reissue requests, income verifications, stock wills and more. During an interview with Leslie we had the pleasure to learn a little about her:
- Leslie is from Naknek, Alaska which is located on the north bank of the Naknek River at the northeastern end of Bristol Bay.
- She is inspired by her grandchildren every day.
- What she loves most about being from Bristol Bay is having family to visit.
- On her free time for fun Leslie enjoys watching movies, basketball games and going shopping.
- For a typical morning read she catches up on her e-mail and looks to see what her friends and family are up to on Facebook.
- Her favorite book is ‘Light from Heaven’ written by Jan Karon.
- Leslie’s favorite traditional Native food is akutaq.