Bristol Bay Remembers: The Great Flu of 1919 Book
Curated by Tim Troll, Director of the Bristol Bay Heritage Land Trust, and supported by the NN Cannery History Project, the book “Bristol Bay Remembers: The Great Flu of 1919” commemorates Bristol Bay’s influenza outbreak and serves as a remembrance of those who died, those who responded, and the children who survived to give birth to today’s Bristol Bay.
How to purchase the book:
- Click here and fill out the required information
- Visit the Bristol Bay Land Heritage Trust contribution page
- Make a donation of $20 per book and contribute to “Sailing Back to the Bay”
- Email a photo of your receipt and a good mailing address to Andria Agli at email@example.com
- You will receive your book(s) in the mail!