BBNC and its subsidiary businesses post all job openings on-line at our website at www.bbnc.net/our-corporation/careers/.
All applicants are expected to complete an online application to be considered for a job.
If you are a BBNC shareholder, spouse or descendant of a shareholder and you do not have access to a computer or the internet, please contact the BBNC Shareholder Development Department at 907-278-3602 and we will assist you to complete the application.
To apply for an open position, follow the steps below:
- Go to: bbnc.net/our-corporation/careers/
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, under the title of Cyber Recruiter, click the “visit site” link
- On the Job Opportunities Page you can search for open positions in the following 2 ways:
- To view ALL open positions, click the link on the page that says “Browse all open positions.” A list of all jobs will open up categorized by position title, company, location and open date.
- To search for jobs by “job type”, “location” or by ”company name” simply click on the category options you are interested in and then click the “search” box. A list of positions with your search criteria will open up.
- To view the full job description of a particular job you want to apply for, click on the “position title” for that job. A full description will open for you to review.
- To apply, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- If you have previously applied for a position or are an existing employee, select the “Click Here” link to bring you to the profile username and password page to sign in and updated your profile to apply for the job.
- If you have not applied for a BBNC or subsidiary company before and you HAVE a resume to upload, click the “browse” button and attach your resume, then click on the “Next” button. If you do NOT have a resume, click on the “Next” button and fully complete the job application.
- You will receive a confirmation email providing you with the password to your profile and instructions on how to maintain your profile for future job openings.
- Please ensure you have fully completed the application. Incomplete applications will be determined unqualified for the position.
If you have any difficulty completing the application, please contact Shareholder Development staff at 907-278-3602.