- This event has passed.
5 pm: TWOW Application DeadlineBack to Events
April 14, 2017
Training Without Walls (TWOW) is BBNC’s management and leadership development program created to help develop and retain leaders with a commitment to the advancement of the Native community.
TWOW is a three year program consisting of two-day sessions held twice per year.
- Networking opportunity with other participants in the program and with leaders from Bristol Bay and the Native community
- Learn leadership skills that will assist you to advance in your career or to acquire board and council leadership positions
- Receive three college credits and professional education
- Receive mentoring and coaching from experienced leaders
- BBNC shareholder or descendant
- Bachelor’s degree and five years work experience OR ten years work experience with upward progression
- Currently employed and working in management or are on a management track
- 25+ years of age
- Show an interest and commitment to the program
Find the application here or by contacting BBNC’s Shareholder Development department at (907) 278-3602.
Submit your complete application by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 14, 2017.