- This event has passed.
2023 BBNC Internship Application DeadlineBack to Events
March 24 @ 5:00 pm
Bristol Bay Native Corporation (BBNC) is looking for applications from highly motivated individuals currently seeking to advance their knowledge within a career field, acquire new skills, and grow their professional network. Interns are placed in positions throughout BBNC corporate and subsidiary operations that connect directly with their professional areas of interest. Positions are located in Anchorage, Bristol Bay, remote/virtual, and various Lower 48 locations.
- Must be BBNC shareholder, descendant, or spouse
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Able to pass a background check
- Complete a Talent Bank profile at myBBNC.net
- Driver’s License required (for some positions)
BBNC is currently recruiting for summer and fall internships in the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Support
- Civil Engineering
- Data Management
- Human Resources
- Land/Natural Resources
- Marine Dock Attendant
- Public Health
- Shareholder Services
- SharePoint/Website Support
- Store Attendant/Customer Service
Find the online application here. The deadline to apply is Friday, March 24, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Alaska time. If you have any questions, please contact Buchi Lind at email@example.com or (907) 278-3602.