BBNC received notice that Denali Federal Credit Union has updated the member account numbers and routing number as of April 1, 2019. If you have your distributions being direct deposited into a Denali Federal Credit Union account, your account information needs to be updated prior to the next BBNC shareholder distribution payment in June. If you do not update your direct deposit information you will receive your next dividend via a paper check. The deadline to make changes for the June distribution is May 15, 2019.
There are two options for updating your direct deposit information:
1) Complete the Authorization for Direct Deposit of Distributions form with the updated bank routing number and full account number and mail the form to BBNC.
2) Register for the myBBNC shareholder portal and mobile app! myBBNC allows shareholders to update address and banking information, access 1099 Tax Forms, shareholder and income verifications, and more! Register by May 15 to qualify for special prizes.
Follow these easy steps to register on the portal or app:
1) Open your internet browser and go to mybbnc.net (do not enter “www”) or download the myBBNC app available on iPhone or Android devices
2) Click “REGISTER” found under the “SIGN IN” button
3) Complete the web form with your information, check the “I’m not a robot” button, and click “REGISTER”
4) Once your registration form is submitted, it will be reviewed by BBNC during regular business hours. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email and will be able to log in and access your profile in the portal!
BBNC shareholders need to keep their banking direct deposit account information updated at all times. You must update your direct deposit account prior to the June dividend distribution to ensure you receive your dividend on time. Distributions are sent the first Friday of March, June, September and December.
If you have questions, or need additional information, please contact the Shareholder & Corporate Relations Department at (907) 278-3602.