Students who are pursuing college or long-term vocational training can now APPLY ONLINE via the myBBNC portal. Follow the steps below.
• Open your internet browser and go to mybbnc.net (do not enter “www”)
• Click “REGISTER” found under the “SIGN IN” button
• Complete the web form with your information, check the “I’m not a robot” button, and click “REGISTER”
Once your registration form is submitted, it will be reviewed by BBNC during regular business hours. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email and will be able to log in and access your profile in the portal. For students under the age of 18, your parent/guardian needs to log in to their account and click on your name to access the application. If you’re having trouble getting registered or logging in, please visit the FAQ page or contact BBNC at 1-800-426-3602 or email@example.com.
Okay, I registered and was approved. Now what?
• Sign in to your myBBNC account at mybbnc.net
• Click on the “BENEFITS” tab at the top of the page and select “BBNC EDUCATION FOUNDATION”
• Click on “APPLY HERE” next to “Higher Education and Vocational Education Scholarships”
• Complete your application by May 15, 2020, 5 p.m. AK time
If you prefer, you can still apply with a paper application. The 2020-2021 paper application is available at www.bbnc.net. Please feel free to contact the BBNCEF for more detailed information at (907) 278-3602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.