BBNC shareholder who are 18 years and older have the option to receive their shareholder dividends on a prepaid debit card. Shareholder who are not receiving their dividends by direct deposit are encouraged to enroll in this new ongoing program. Each quarter, BBNC dividends will automatically be issued to the prepaid card and funds will be available immediately.
How do I sign up and how does this all work?
- Shareholder completes the simple one-page form and sends to BBNC.
- Wells Fargo will issue the prepaid debit card directly to shareholders.
- Shareholder must activate the prepaid card per instructions on the card.
- BBNC will make all future dividend payments directly to the activated prepaid debit card.
- Shareholder can use the card for purchases and/or cash withdrawals.
Completed applications can be faxed to 907-276-3924, emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to 111 W 16th Ave., Suite 400, Anchorage, AK 99501.
Call BBNC at 1-800-426-3602 for more information.