We understand that good hiring decisions are critical to our success.
We take the recruiting process seriously and select only those individuals who are motivated to learn and grow, and who take pride in a job well done.We also recognizes that happy employees are productive employees. Treating our team well is one of our top priorities. It’s the right thing to do, and it makes good business sense. Accordingly, we strive to create a working environment that is both intellectually stimulating and personally satisfying.
Our EEO Policy
We are an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state of local law.
EEO is the law. Please visit the following link below to view the EEO poster.
All applicants are expected to complete an online application to be considered for a job.
Note 1: BBNC is testing a new job application system. Between November 1, 2017 and January 1, 2018, Bristol Bay Native Corporation corporate offices and BBNC subsidiary, Bristol Bay Shared Services in Huntsville, Alabama will be using our new system.
Note 2: If you have already applied for a job at BBNC or BBSS, you do not need to reapply in the new system.
If you are interested in applying for a job at one of our companies except BBNC corporate offices and BBSS, follow the steps below:
On the Job Opportunities Page you can search for open positions in the following 2 ways:
- To view ALL open positions, click the link on the page that says “Browse all open positions.” A list of all jobs will open up categorized by position title, company, location and open date.
- To search for jobs by “job type”, “location” or by ”company name” simply click on the category options you are interested in and then click the “search” box. A list of positions with your search criteria will open up. Please note that if you want to see all positions posted by each individual company only search by company name and leave other fields blank.
To view the full job description of a particular job you want to apply for, click on the “position title” for that job. A full description will open for you to review.
To apply, click on “Apply Now.”
You may or may not already have an account you’ve created previously.
- If you already have an account from applying for a previous position with that company, select the “Click Here” link to bring you to the profile username and password page to sign in and updated your profile to apply for the job.
- If you have not created an account previously,
- You may upload a resume on this page – click “Choose File,” select your resume, and click “Open” to attach your resume. Click “Next.”
- If you do not have a resume, simply click “Next” and fully complete the job application.
You will receive a confirmation email providing you with the password to your profile and instructions on how to maintain your profile for future job openings.
Please ensure you have fully completed the application. Incomplete applications will be determined unqualified for the position.
If you are interested in applying for a job at BBNC corporate offices or BBSS, follow the steps below:
For more information about available positions, click the Job Title.
To apply now, click on “Apply Now.”
Here, you can either create an account, or click “Login” at the bottom if you’ve already created an account.
If you’ve already created an account, your username is your email address.
Here you have three options to populate your application for this position: linkedin.com, uploading your resume, or manual input.
Complete the application using one of the above three methods.