SpecPro Environmental Services LLC (SES) is a wholly owned subsidiary of BBNC that has provided construction and environmental services to government clients for almost 20 years. Our repeat customers include the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the U.S. Air Force Center for Engineering and the Environment, the U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and various military installations. SES is headquartered in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, and has eight project support offices in Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Texas and Virginia.
SES specializes in the following services:
• Construction Management
• Vertical and Horizontal General Construction
• Design/Build Construction
• Medical Facility Rehabilitation, Maintenance and Repair
• Firing Range Construction and Upgrade
• Demolition and Green Deconstruction
• Earthwork and Erosion Control
• UST/AST Compliance and Remediation
• Environmental Remediation
• Environmental Compliance
• Invasive Species Eradication and Habitat Restoration
1006 Floyd Culler Court
Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37830
Learn more: www.specproenv.com.